- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Articles & Tips
How to Clean Roof Shingles
Let's look at the process of roof cleaning from the eyes of a trained professional, this may give you some insight on how you would go about to get all those black streaks or moss off your roof witho […]
What can I Power Wash Around the House
Ok calm down! There's a whole lot of things you can power wash around the house. We all know that. Don't get trigger happy just yet. When we have a pressure wash wand in our hands the dirt is almost […]